Habitat for Humanity partners with individuals, businesses and churches to provide positive solutions that will have a significant impact upon our community. Those that partner with us know that together we can make a difference!
Contact us to discover ways your congregation, corporation, youth group or school can partner with Habitat for Humanity of Yankton County. Our partners have helped make a difference in our work through product donations, financial support, and by mobilizing volunteers. Thank you to our sponsors!
Curt & Julie Dykstra, Jim & Cindy Filips, Jeffrey & Shay Gebauer, Tom & Jane Gilmore, Dr. Michael & Ellen McVay, John & Nancy Sternquist
- Habitat hires local professional subcontractors
- Collectively, Habitat homeowners pay $30,000 in property taxes
- Habitat commits to improve the neighborhoods in which we build
- Habitat is expanding services to offer loans to help qualified low-income homeowners with home repairs
- Habitat is not a giveaway program; homeowners are carefully chosen and make monthly mortgage payments